Savior of the World, a musical production celebrating the birth and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, returns to the Conference Center Theater this Christmas season. Experience the sacred story of Jesus Christ’s birth, life, and glorious Resurrection through drama and music that bears testimony of the Son of God, the Savior of the world.
Friday, November 15, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 2:00 p.m. (Matinee)
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 21, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, November 22, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 23, 2019, 2:00 p.m. (Matinee)
Saturday, November 23, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 28, 2019, No Performance—Thanksgiving Holiday
Friday, November 29, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 30, 2019, 2:00 p.m. (Matinee)
Saturday, November 30, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, December 5, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, December 6, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 2:00 p.m. (Matinee)
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, December 19, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, December 20, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 21, 2019, 2:00 p.m. (Special Needs Matinee—ASL)
Saturday, December 21, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 12:00 p.m. (Matinee)
Wednesday, December 25, 2019, No Performance—Christmas Holiday
Thursday, December 26, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, December 27, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 28, 2018, 2:00 p.m. (Matinee)
- Savior of the World is an assigned-seating event. Please refer to the section, row, and seat number on your ticket.
- Starting Tuesday, October 22, 2019, tickets can be obtained online at ChurchofJesusChrist.org/events or by calling 801-570-0080 (local) or 1-866-537-8457 (toll-free) beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets can be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center. Office hours are 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. Monday–Friday.
- Discounts for group orders of 10 or more in the balcony for Tuesday–Thursday performances are available by phone at 801-570-0080 or at the ticket office. Group sales are available through November 25. Group order tickets are $6.00 each.
- Evening and matinee performance tickets are $10.00 each.
- A $2.00 convenience fee will be added to the cost of each ticket purchased online.
- You will need to print your tickets at home or view them on your mobile device via your My Temple Square Tickets account.
- No refunds or exchanges are allowed the week of the performance.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- On the day of each performance, parking is available under the Conference Center by showing your event ticket to the parking attendant.
- The Conference Center Theater exterior doors will open 60 minutes before each performance start time. Interior house doors will open approximately 30 minutes before the performance start time.
- Ticket holders are encouraged to be in their seats no later than 15 minutes before the performance begins.
- Children ages eight and older are welcome at all performances. No babies, please.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio- or video-recording devices into the performance halls. Photography is not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off cellular phones and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Weapons are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- The length of the performance is approximately two hours with an intermission.