Art in this gallery provides an opportunity to contemplate the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. Latter-day Saints strengthen their connections to the Savior in the Salt Lake Temple as well as other temples worldwide.
- Christ at the Pool of Bethesda (after Carl Bloch), Holdman Studios, stained glass, c. 2004; See John 5:2–4.
- Triumphal Entry, oil on canvas, 2016, Jeff Hein, b. United States, 1974; See John 12:12–13.
- A Believing Woman, oil on canvas, 2015, Caitlin Connolly, b. United States, 1986; See Matthew 9:20–22.
- The Greatest of All, oil on canvas, 1987, Del Parson, b. United States, 1948; See Matthew 25:36–45.
- Cristo CLV (part of a larger series), oil on panel, 2013, J. Kirk Richards, b. United States, 1976; See Isaiah 53:1–12.
- At the Well, oil on canvas, 2014, Crystal Close, b. United States, 1962; SeeJohn 4:5–29.
- Master the Tempest Is Raging, oil on board, 2001, Walter Rane, b. United States, 1949; See Mark 4:37–40.
- Woman Taken in Adultery, oil on canvas, 2000, Bruce Hixson Smith, b. United States, 1936; See John 8:2–11.
- Loaves and Fishes, oil on canvas, 2014, Rose Datoc Dall, b. United States, 1968; See Matthew 14:13–21.
This gallery hosts many original paintings depicting events of the Savior’s ministry. Time to view: 15-20 minutes