Where to Park
- Parking is available at the Conference Center parking facility. The entrance is on West Temple by the Conference Center. Enter in the center of the street.
- Parking lots do fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
Parking Hours and Rate Information
- The Conference Center parking facility is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Validated parking is provided at the Conference Center for those taking a tour of Temple Square including the Conference Center. Validations can be obtained at the Conference Center hosting desks.
- The regular parking rate without a validation is $10.
- There is a high demand for parking in June, July, August, and December. Conference Center parking fills consistently during these months. Be prepared to arrive even earlier for overflow parking time.
- For more information on Church events, please visit ChurchofJesusChrist.org/events.
UTA Trax and Other Salt Lake City Parking
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.