You can save, print, and share these quotes about the Atonement!
When we think about Jesus Christ’s atoning sacrifice and the love it represents, we “stand all amazed” (see Hymns, no. 193). Church leaders taught us many important things related to the Atonement of Jesus Christ in the October 2016 general conference.
- “If Ye Had Known Me,” by Elder David A. Bednar
- “Valiant in the Testimony of Jesus,” by Elder Quentin L. Cook
- “Abide in My Love,” by Elder D. Todd Christofferson
- “Repentance: A Joyful Choice,” by Elder Dale G. Renlund
- “Am I Good Enough? Will I Make It?” by Elder J. Devn Cornish
- “The Master Healer,” by Carole M. Stephens
Find these and more at conference.lds.org.
Share Your Experience
How does learning about the Atonement bring you peace? Share your experience below.