“LDS Scene,” Ensign, Oct. 1991, 80
ITHACA, NEW YORK—A first-edition copy of the Book of Mormon has been loaned by the Church’s Historical Department to a museum here. The book, published in 1830 in the western New York village of Palmyra, will be displayed in a special exhibit in the Hinckley Foundation Museum, one of the best historical museums in the Finger Lakes region.
LOGAN, UTAH—A remodeled building on the Utah State University campus has been dedicated as the David B. Haight Alumni Center. The structure, which served for one hundred years as home to the presidents of the university, was named in honor of Elder David B. Haight of the Quorum of the Twelve.