WHERE TO PARK:
- Parking is available at the Conference Center parking facility. The entrance is on West Temple by the Conference Center. Enter in the center of the street.
- Parking lots do fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
PARKING HOURS AND RATE INFORMATION
- The Conference Center parking facility is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Parking is free for temple patrons. Patrons should obtain a validation token from the Salt Lake Temple recommend desk to use at the exit.
- The regular parking rate without a token is $10.00.
- Disability stalls are located throughout the parking facility near the elevators. The east elevators are the closest to Main Street and the temple entrance.
IF THE LOT FILLS OR IS NOT AVAILABLE
- If the Conference Center parking is full or is not available because of a Church event, a parking attendant will be at the top of the entrance to direct you to the next best available lot.
- The Joseph Smith Memorial Building parking facility does not accept temple token validations.
- There is a high demand for temple parking in June, July, August, and December. Conference Center parking fills consistently during these months. Be prepared to arrive even earlier for overflow parking time.
- For more information on the Salt Lake Temple, please visit ChurchofJesusChrist.org/church/temples/salt-lake.
UTA TRAX AND OTHER SALT LAKE CITY PARKING
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.