We are excited to welcome you to Temple Square! The following information will help you find parking if you are attending an event in the Tabernacle, Assembly Hall, and other Temple Square event facilities.
If you are looking for parking for major Church events held in the Conference Center main auditorium, please see Conference Center Event Parking.
Where to Park
- Parking is available in downtown Salt Lake City surrounding Temple Square.
- The closest parking lots may require payment. They are The Parking Place, West Temple Lot, City Creek West, and City Creek east. See map below for locations.
- Parking lots fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
Parking Hours and Rate Information
The Conference Center parking facility is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.Validated parking is provided at the Conference Center for those taking a tour of Temple Square including the Conference Center. Validations can be obtained at the Conference Center hosting desks.The regular parking rate without a validation is $10.
The Joseph Smith Memorial Building parking facility is for patrons of Temple Square Hospitality restaurants. Otherwise, it is a $10 fee to park. The Conference Center parking facility is available for those who are taking a tour of Temple Square. It is free with validation. Otherwise, it is a $10 fee to park.There is a high demand for downtown parking in June, July, August, and December. Be prepared to arrive early during these months.
UTA Trax and Other Salt Lake City Parking
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.
Last Updated On 19 Oct 2021