“Ancient Prophets,” Friend, Mar. 1984, 5
Unscramble the letters below to spell the names of prophets in the Old Testament. A clue is also given to help you identify these men.
1. He was fed by the ravens.
2. He was displeased when the Israelites asked him to appoint a king to rule over them.
3. The Lord spoke to him from a burning bush.
4. The Lord provided a ram for him to sacrifice.
5. The Lord told him to tell King Hezekiah that he (Hezekiah) would get well and live fifteen more years.
6. He lived for 950 years.
7. He was falsely accused and put in prison.
8. He interpreted handwriting on a wall.
9. He was the father of twelve sons.
10. He divided the land among the tribes of Israel.