“The Holy Ghost Crossword Puzzle,” Friend, Aug. 1977, 37
1. Heavenly Father has given us the _____ of the Holy Ghost to help us make decisions.
4. Having the Holy Ghost will make us _____ spiritually.
8. We talk about having the Gift _____ the Holy Ghost.
9. A sound repeated.
10. To establish the truth of something.
11. In or at this place.
12. Abbreviation for southeast.
13. A mother holds a baby on her _____.
14. Mountain system in Europe.
18. To search.
19. Second tone on musical scale.
20. The Lord gave Moses _____ commandments.
21. Small child.
22. Sometimes the Holy Ghost is called the Spirit of _____.
25. A sure knowledge of the gospel received thought revelation from the Holy Ghost is called a _____.
1. The Holy Ghost is the third member of the _____.
2. We can have the companionship of the Holy Ghost _____ we live worthily.
3. Past tense of tear.
4. The Holy Ghost is sometimes called the ______.
5. Frozen water.
6. Abbreviation for chapter.
7. Special place where a family lives.
10. Revelations from the Holy Ghost for the whole Church are given to our _____.
12. The Holy Ghost is a _____.
15. The _____ rises every morning.
17. Abbreviation of northeast.
20. Preposition indicating movement.
21. You _____ when making a certain kind of lace.
23. Eaten by animals.
24. A player in a game.