Church email subscriptions are managed at account.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. A Church Account is also required to access member and calling-specific tools for most Church applications and sites. If you don’t already have one, register for a Church Account here.
Who Receives Technology Specialist Communications
Individuals in the following roles are automatically subscribed, as long as their calling has been properly recorded:
- Stake technology specialists
- Stake clerks
- Assistant technology specialists
- Area technology specialists
Additionally, the stake presidency has the option to enroll in the “All Callings” subscription. This will also allow them to receive technology specialist email sent through the “My Calling” subscription.
Note: All subscriptions are calling/role-based. Therefore, no manual subscription option is available.
How to Manage Email Subscriptions
To ensure that you receive Church communications related to your calling, visit account.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and sign in using your Church Account username and password.
- Click on the Email Subscriptions tab (on the left).
- Make sure that the My Calling subscription is checked.
Note: Members of stake and ward presidencies will see only the “All Callings” option. Select this option to receive copies of all calling-specific communications.
- Make sure Unsubscribe From All is not checked.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Contact Settings tab. Make sure a correct Email Address is listed (one that you check regularly). Click Save if you made any changes.
- Click on the Personal Information tab. Make sure your Preferred Language is set to one of these four languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French. Click Save if you made any changes.
(numbers correspond to the image below)