The Member and Leader Services (MLS) software is for use by unit leaders, clerks, auxiliary and quorum leaders, and secretaries at both the ward and stake levels. This software allows users to:
- Record donation information.
- Manage budgets, income, and expenses.
- Print and review the Unit Financial Statement.
- Record tithing declarations and print and transmit the Tithing Declaration Report.
- Access the financial audit forms.
- Record changes to membership records.
- Move membership records from one ward to another.
- Print reports, directories and action lists.
- Keep track of temple recommends.
- Print ordinance forms, record ordinances and print certificates.
- Organize callings and classes for auxiliaries and quorums.
- Organize and keep track of home and visiting teaching.
- Create boundary realignment models for the stake.
- Print and transmit the Quarterly Report.
- Conduct a membership records audit.
- Print Seminary and Institute reports and certificates.
- Print confidential forms and reports.
- Send and receive messages between wards, stake, and Church headquarters.
Left and Right Navigation Buttons - Some screens have navigation buttons. Click the left button (or F3) to go to the previous record. Click the right button (or F4) to go to the next record.
Click the magnifying glass icon, , to display a chooser window with a list for you to choose from.