The Member Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
- Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
- Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
- Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
- Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
- Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
- Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
- Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
Note: Member Tools is not supported by the Global Service Center (GSC).
Member Tools is available for the following devices: