Funstuff: Scripture Activities
- “The Armor of Righteousness” (February 2010 Friend)
Use the scripture clues to match each item with the corresponding prophet.
- “Back to Your Heavenly Home” (April 2015 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells story of our pre-mortal home. Includes two activities.
- “Book of Mormon Puzzler” (January 2019 Friend)
Find the blocks of Book of Mormon symbols that match the numbered blocks in order to decode a message.
- “Church History Tour” (December 2009 Friend)
Match these places from Church history with the events that happened there.
- “An Easter Testimony” (April 2009 Friend)
Order these events to discover an Easter testimony.
- “Fill the Font” (May 2011 Friend)
Answer questions to fill the font for Miguel’s baptism.
- “Fishing for Old Testament Facts” (August 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Make a fishing pole and catch paper fish to learn more about the Old Testament.
- “Funstuff: We Believe” (June 2015 Friend)
Test your knowledge of the Articles of Faith.
- “Gospel A to Z” (May 2019 Friend)
Use each letter of the alphabet to draw a gospel picture.
- “Gospel by the Numbers” (June 2008 Friend)
Find these numbers in the scriptures.
- “Gospel Light”
Look up scriptures and fill in the blanks to discover the greatest light of all.
- “I Will Go and Do” (January 2004 Friend)
Match these Book of Mormon heroes with their stories.
- “Jacob’s Sons” (May 2018 Friend)
Find the 2 of Jacob’s 12 sons who are dressed exactly the same in this illustration.
- “Jesus’s Parables” (May 2019 Friend)
Help the traveler find his way through this New Testament city by answering questions about what Jesus taught.
- “Keep the Commandments”
Use scripture clues to fill in the blanks.
- “Learning the Articles of Faith” (September 2009 Friend)
Pick out which article of faith is written correctly.
- “The Life of Joseph Smith” (December 2010 Friend)
Match special events from the Prophet’s life with where they happened.
- “Magic Scripture Square” (August 2006 Friend)
Look up scriptures to create a magic square.
- “Mixed-up Animals” (September 2005 Friend)
Look up scriptures to sort the animals on Noah’s ark.
- “Mothers in the Scriptures” (May 2008 Friend)
Match the description with the mother.
- “My Gospel Standards Matching Game” (June 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Match the beginning of each gospel standard with the end.
- “My Life Has a Plan” (March 2008 Friend)
Match these different parts of the Plan of Salvation.
- “New Testament Fun” (January 2015 Friend)
Solve the clues to fill in the puzzle with words about the New Testament.
- “Paul’s Mission” (July 2006 Friend)
Look up scriptures to play this board game about Paul’s journey.
- “Seeds of Faith” (January 2019 Liahona and Friend)
Alma taught that faith is like planting a seed. Try this experiment to watch a seed sprout.
- “Scripture Fathers” (June 2004 Friend)
Look up scriptures to identify these scripture fathers.
- “Scripture Heroes” (August 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Match each scripture hero with the right object.
- “Scripture Hero Search” (November 2016 Friend)
Look up scriptures to find out which scripture hero goes in each blank.
- “Scripture Lifelines” (April 2019 Friend)
Use this decoder to find the scriptures to fill in the blanks.
- “Scripture Pictures” (August 2008 Friend)
Match scriptures with the pictures they describe.
- “Seek and Ye Shall Find” (July 2012 Friend)
Look up scriptures to know what to search for in this busy scene.
- “Walk by Faith” (March 2009 Friend)
A matching activity about people in the scriptures who showed great faith.
- “What Is Repentance?” (January 2012 Friend)
Look up these scriptures to learn the steps of repentance.
- “Who Am I?” (February 2012 Friend)
A quiz about scripture heroes.
- “Who Am I?” (January 2008 Friend)
Match the description of these Book of Mormon prophets with their pictures.