“Flower Crawl” (January 2020 Friend)Help the caterpillar reach the other side of the flower patch by adding 4 or subtracting 2.
- “Book of Mormon Puzzle” (February 2020 Liahona and Friend)
Fill in the empty squares so that all six pictures are in each row (across), each column (up and down), and each blue box.
- “Birthday Quiz” (November 2008 Friend)
Use these clues to match each present with its box.
- “Blueprints” (May 2011 Friend)
Answer the questions to crack the code.
- “Family History Fun” (February 2011 Friend)
Help a boy identify his ancestors.
- “Farm Fences” (August 2006 Liahona and Friend) Use math to form three animal pens with seven fence posts.
- “First-Place Pumpkin” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A logic puzzle about whose pumpkin won the contest.
- “Fraction Puzzle” (October 2004 Friend)
Combine fractions of each word to reveal a hidden message.
- “Gifts for Father” (June 2008 Friend)
Use the clues to decide what gift each child gave.
- “Heavenly Father’s World” (April 2008 Friend)
Color in all the shapes labeled with a number divisible by three.
- “In Other Words” (June 2004 Friend) Use logic to figure out these puzzles.
- “Planting a Garden” (June 2006 Friend)
A logic puzzle to figure out which vegetables a girl should pick.
- “Puzzles around the World” (March 2018 Friend)
Cut out these shapes to make tangram puzzles.
- “Puzzle Time!” (November 2016 Friend)
Three different puzzles to figure out.
- “Rectangular Baffler” (April 2007 Friend)
Count the rectangles in this math puzzle.
- “Scrambled Sharing Time” (May 2013 Friend)
Use the clues to figure out how each child is helping for Sharing Time.
- “Sharing the Gospel” (February 2009 Friend)
Use math to decode the message.
- “What Is It” (May 2011 Friend)
Color the grid according to the code to solve this riddle.
- “Word of Wisdom Promise” (November 2006 Friend)
Use a chart to decode the puzzle.