What are activity days?
- Fun and entertaining activities for children ages 8 through 11 that build testimonies, strengthen families, and foster unity and personal growth.
- Activities are held twice a month.
- Activities support the work done at home by children and parents to fulfill Faith in God requirements.
What might I consider in planning activities?
- Prayerfully consider the individual needs and interests of the children.
- Counsel with the Primary presidency, families, and children.
- Ensure that activities accomplish gospel-centered purposes.
Have you thought about …
- What can help children and their families accomplish the Faith in God requirements?
- How can I get to know each of the children?
- How can the activities strengthen each child’s faith in Jesus Christ?
- How can the activities help the children understand and keep their baptismal covenant?
- What can I do to help the children prepare to go to the temple?
- How can I help the children gain a testimony of the power of the priesthood in their life?
- Activity Days, Handbook 2 (11.5.2)
- Faith in God for Boys and Girls
- Helping Boys Prepare to Receive the Aaronic Priesthood
- Resources for Teaching Children
- Youth Activities
- Scouting Activities
Return to Faith in God main page.