The Meetinghouse Internet project has selected more than 50 buildings to participate in a pilot test to extend Internet access in meetinghouses to Church members (described below). Ecclesiastical leaders of participating units will be asked to fill out a short survey about their experience in June. We will use this data to determine if anything needs to be enhanced or fixed before introducing these changes to meetinghouses worldwide. Thank you for your help.
- Default building Internet access settings will be set to LDS sites only (Church websites).
- Connect to the meetinghouse network in the same way as before.
- a. The LDSAccess wireless network password of Pioneer47 may be freely shared.
- LDS Account sign-in will be required to access LDS sites.
- Stake and district presidents will be able to control Internet access settings for their buildings by going to tm.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- March 31, 2012 - 1 unit
- June 7, 2012 - 5 units
- June 14, 2012 - Remaining units