Knowing that our Heavenly Father has a plan for our happiness is central to what we often call an eternal perspective.
At the October 2016 general conference, many speakers taught us important principles related to that plan. For instance:
- “The Perfect Path to Happiness,” by President Thomas S. Monson
- “O How Great the Plan of Our God!” by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “To Whom Shall We Go?” by Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “The Doctrine of Christ,” by Brother Brian K. Ashton
- “The Master Healer,” by Sister Carole M. Stephens
- “The Great Plan of Redemption,” by Sister Linda S. Reeves
Find these and more at conference.lds.org.
Share your experience
How does knowing the plan of salvation bring you hope and a sense of purpose? Share your experience below.