Now you can import any scriptures from the Gospel Library app to the Scripture Mastery app to memorize!
Memorizing anything is tough, but it’s totally worth it, and with some practice, it can get easier.
“Great power can come from memorizing scriptures,” said Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. “To memorize a scripture is to forge a new friendship. It is like discovering a new individual who can help in time of need, give inspiration and comfort, and be a source of motivation for needed change.”
Did you know that the Church has an app and a website that will help you memorize not only each of the scripture mastery verses but anything else that is in the Gospel Library?
You can now import scriptures and passages from the Gospel Library app straight to the Scripture Mastery app. Here’s how:
Select and save a passage to memorize
Follow these simple steps to create a custom passage to memorize.
- Download the Gospel Library and Scripture Mastery apps.
- Open the Gospel Library app.
- Highlight the passage, verse, or quote you want to memorize.
- Click “share” to import the selection to Scripture Mastery.
- Edit the name of the selection and then add a hint or reminder phrase.
- Open the Scripture Mastery app.
- Find your selection under the category “My Scriptures.”
It’s that simple!