Policy and Principles
The Custom Reports screen allows you to create reports using many criteria that are in the MLS records, such as confirmation date, marriage date, and endowment status.
- On the MLS menu bar, click Reports/Forms. Click Reports/Tools. Click Custom Reports.
- Click Add Report.
- In the Name field, enter the name you want to call this report (such as Returned Missionary). In the Description field, add a short description if needed.
- Click Add Criteria.
- In the window that appears, click on a criterion for your report. (For this example, we would click Member Status.) Click OK.
- Use the Compare Operation and Value fields to define your criteria. (For this example, we would select is and Returned Missionary.)
- If necessary, add a value by clicking More. Repeat step 6 as needed.
- Add as many criteria as needed to identify the members who will be on the custom report.
- When finished adding criteria, click Next.
- In the Columns section, click the check box next to each item you want in a column on your report. Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to arrange the order of items in a column.
- In the Set Column Widths section, click Select. To adjust column sizes, place the mouse arrow between column headings, click and hold, and drag the edge of the column right or left. You can also click the Print or Preview button to ensure the report has the correct data and formatting. When finished, click Close.
- Click Close. Click Save.
Last Updated On 4 Aug 2022