TEMPLE IS RETURNING TO NORMAL OPERATIONS
Based on First Presidency direction, this temple is gradually lifting pandemic-related restrictions.
- Appointments for proxy ordinances are encouraged. Patrons without appointments are also welcome, but may be asked to wait for an opportunity to participate. Click the Appointments button below to schedule or modify a proxy appointment.
- Appointments are required for members to receive their own ordinances (endowment and sealing). Call or email the temple to schedule this type of appointment.
- Masks may be required depending on local government restrictions.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own temple clothing.
- Family name cards may be printed at the temple and cards may be returned upon request. You will receive a FamilySearch notification to confirm that the ordinance was recorded.
- All government guidelines will be observed.
- Please contact the temple for more information or if you have special circumstances or needs.