“Do You Know Your ‘Laws’?” Tambuli, Sept. 1989, 2
Complete the following sentences by deciding on the correct answers from the lettered statements below.
1. A commandment and law for good health is the ______.
a. law of gravity
2. Cain disobeyed the law that reads ______.
b. no other gods
3. To not steal means to keep one of the ______.
c. Word of Wisdom
4. A ball thrown into the air falls to the ground because of the ______.
d. laws of the land
5. “Thou shalt have ______ before me.”
e. gift of repentance
6. The fact that a feather weighs less than steel is a ______.
f. Ten Commandments
7. Latter-day Saints are commanded to obey the ______ in which they live.
g. “Thou shalt not kill”
8. A privilege and blessing for anyone who disobeys our Heavenly Father’s laws is the ______.
h. ninth commandment
9. The ______ warns us to not tell falsehoods.
i. natural law