“My Gospel Standards,” Friend, Apr. 2004, 15
Learning and remembering “My Gospel Standards” (located on the back cover of the Faith in God guidebook) will help you to choose the right. Read the statements listed below. Next to each statement, check “true” if it is part of “My Gospel Standards,” and check “false” if it is not.
Once you have completed this, write down the numbers of the statements marked “true” in order in the blanks in the scripture references below. (For example, if #1 is true, write “1” in the first blank.) Look up the scripture references to learn some important messages about choosing the right.
1. I will choose the right. I know I can repent when I make a mistake.
2. I will dress modestly to show respect for Heavenly Father and myself.
3. I will sleep in late every day and eat foods that are bad for me.
4. I will seek good friends and treat others kindly.
5. I will remember my baptismal covenant and listen to the Holy Ghost.
6. I will attend church only on Easter and Christmas.
7. I will do those things on the Sabbath that will help me feel close to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
8. I will cheat only if it’s for an important test.
9. I will only read and watch things that are pleasing to Heavenly Father.
10. I will be mean to my brother or sister and not obey my parents.
D&C __1 : 1__ Joshua 2__ : 1__ Moroni __ : 1__