“New Testament Matchup,” Friend, Mar. 1991, 5
Match each person, place, or thing with its description. There will be two unused answers.
1. Timothy’s mother (see 1 Tim. 1:1–2, 5).
a. speck, chip, or splinter
2. What the River Jordan flows into from the north and out of from the south (see Bible Dictionary—Jordan River.)
b. Sea of Galilee
4. Definition of a mote (see Matt. 7:3, note b.)
5. Apostle who denied Christ three times before the cock crew (crowed) (see Luke 22:55–62.)
6. The little man who climbed a sycamore tree in order to see Jesus (see Luke 19:2–6.)