“What Jesus Did for Us,” Friend, Mar. 1989, 16–17
1. When Jesus grew up, He was baptized by John the Baptist.
2. After He was baptized, He went to the wilderness to fast and pray.
3. When He came back, He taught the people the gospel.
4. Jesus healed people who were hurt or sick.
5. He loved children and blessed them.
6. He prayed for everyone, and He suffered for our sins so that if we repent, we can live with Him again someday.
7. Some people didn’t like Jesus, so they had Him killed.
8. After Jesus died, a kind man put His body in a tomb.
9. Three days later Jesus rose from the tomb, and because He did, we will all be resurrected after we die.