“Prayer,” Friend, Nov. 1984, 33
Use the scripture reference to complete each statement about prayer by combining the words in the first column with the appropriate words in the second column.
1. (Ps. 46:1) We can pray about
a. pray always.
2. (D&C 59:7) We express thanks
b. those things we ask for that are right.
3. (D&C 19:28) We can pray silently
4. (Moro. 7:48) We pray unto
d. or aloud.
5. (Col. 3:17) We end our prayers
e. Heavenly Father.
6. (D&C 88:126) We need to
f. anything in our life that we need help with.
7. (D&C 88:76) We are commanded to continue in prayer and
g. for all our blessings.
8. (3 Ne. 18:20) Heavenly Father will give us
h. in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. (1 Ne. 7:21) We can pray
i. for forgiveness.