Getting Ready for Learning Assessments (2019–2021)
- Seminary teachers will use the current learning assessments for each course until January 2022, when new curriculum will include doctrinal mastery–based assessments and informal unit reviews.
- "New Testament: Matthew–John" is the learning assessment that will accompany the 2019 study of the Gospels.
- Please preview the assessment so you will know how it can help students understand, explain, apply, and testify of the doctrine and principles it addresses.
- Complete the assessment with your students before the end of 2019.
- The Learning Assessments Overview page explains how students can take assessments online or how you can provide them with the printed version.
- Contact Travis Searle at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions related to the learning assessment content and Jamie Childs at email@example.com with learning assessment software questions.