Collaborate with priesthood leaders to establish and achieve individual and program goals that help youth and young adults more fully participate in seminary and institute.
- Desire: Effective invitations begin with our faith in the Lord and devotion to His children.
- Collaboration: We are more likely to experience success when we work jointly with priesthood leaders to establish and carry out plans to help youth and young adults more fully participate in seminary and institute.
- Competency: Competent use of student administration resources increases the likelihood of success in identifying and reaching students.
- Accountability: Performance improves when leaders identify their own enrollment, attendance, and completion gaps and develop measurable plans to improve.
- To bless more youth and young adults, individuals and programs will accomplish their goals to increase enrollment, attendance, and completion.
Previous Principles and Outcomes: 2016
Return to the Invite All homepage to view associated resources.
Click here to read, like, comment on this story, find more collaboration examples, and share your own experiences.