1. O Saints of Zion, hear the voice
Of Him from courts on high.
Prepare the pathway of the Lord;
His reign on earth is nigh.
Prepare the supper of the Lamb;
Invite the world to dine.
Behold, the mighty Bridegroom comes
In majesty divine.
2. Entreat the Lord in humble prayer
That all the sons of men
His righteous kingdom will receive
And shout the glad “amen.”
The sacred keys are now restored;
Declare the gospel plan.
Make known the wondrous words of truth
Revealed again to man.
3. Behold, the glory of the Lord
Sets Zion’s mount aglow,
For Zion is an ensign pure;
All nations to her flow.
O Saints of Zion, tread the paths
Your faithful fathers trod.
Lift up your hearts in gratitude
And serve the living God!
Text: Ed M. Rowe, 1878–1951. © 1948 IRI
Music: Robert P. Manookin, 1918–1997. © 1948 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Robert P. Manookin, 1918–1997. © 1948 IRI
- Ed M. Rowe, 1878-1951.
- Doctrine and Covenants 58:5-12, Doctrine and Covenants 64:41-42
- CMD (Common Meter Doubled)
- 8 6 8 6 8 6 8 6
- Jesus Christ - Second Coming, Missionary Work, Preparedness, Priesthood, Zion