1. Like ten thousand legions marching
Moves a mighty band of youth,
Boldly taking to all people
Zion’s glorious song of truth.
2. Out of ev’ry nation surging—
Sons of Joseph, Israel’s band—
Now they spread salvation’s message
In the tongues of ev’ry land.
3. Far across the mighty waters,
Reaching ev’ry waiting shore,
Seed of Abraham and Jacob
Like a mighty lion roar.
4. Come, ye nations, out of darkness;
’Tis the time of Christ’s return.
Heed the Restoration’s message;
Let its light within you burn.
Text: Jean L. Kaberry, 1918–1997. © 1985 IRI
Music: Robert P. Manookin, 1918–1997. © 1985 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Robert P. Manookin, 1918–1997. © 1985 IRI
- Jean L. Kaberry, 1918–1997.
- Doctrine and Covenants 39:17–24, Doctrine and Covenants 133:7–10
- 8 7 8 7
- Jesus Christ—Second Coming, Missionary Work, Restoration of the Gospel, Youth
- Robert II