1. I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
2. I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
Words: Nita Dale Milner, 1952–2004; adapted. © 1989 IRI
Music: Nita Dale Milner, 1952–2004. © 1989 IRI
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Nita Dale Milner, 1952–2004; adapted. © 1989 IRI
- Nita Dale Milner, 1952-2004; adapted.
- Genesis 9:8-17, Acts 2:38
- Baptism, Commitment, Morality