1. I have two little hands, folded snugly and tight.
They are tiny and weak, yet they know what is right.
During all the long hours till daylight is through,
There is plenty indeed for my two hands to do.
2. Kind Father, I thank thee for two little hands
And ask thee to bless them till each understands
That children can only be happy all day
When two little hands have learned how to obey.
Words: Bertha A. Kleinman, 1877–1971
Music: William Frederick Hanson, 1887–1969
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Bertha A. Kleinman, 1877–1971
- Bertha A. Kleinman, 1877-1971
- Action Songs, Obedience, Service