1. There’s a right way to live and be happy;
It is choosing the right ev’ry day.
I am learning the teachings of Jesus;
They will help me and show me the way.
Choose the right way and be happy.
I must always choose the right.
2. Through the gospel I learn to be prayerful,
To have faith, to repent, to obey,
And I know if I live by his teachings,
I will truly be happy each day.
Words and music: Clara W. McMaster, 1904–1997. © 1981 IRI
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Clara W. McMaster, 1904–1997. © 1981 IRI
- Clara W. McMaster, 1904-1997.
- John 13:17, Moses 6:33, Proverbs 29:18
- Choice, Commandments, Happiness, Obedience, Primary Class Songs