WHERE TO PARK:
- Parking is available at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building parking facility. The entrance is on South Temple between City Creek and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Guests enter the parking facility by heading westbound on South Temple. The entrance ramp is located in the center of the street.
- The parking lot does fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
PARKING HOURS AND RATE INFORMATION
- The Joseph Smith Memorial Building parking facility is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays. The facility is closed on Sundays and on holidays when the restaurants are not open.
- Free three-hour parking is available for patrons who obtain a validation from the restaurant or reception event.
- The regular parking rate without a validation is $10.
- The Joseph Smith Memorial Building parking facility does not accept temple token validations.
- There is a high demand for parking during lunch and dinner hours. There is an even higher demand during the months of June, July, August, and December. Parking fills consistently during these months. Be prepared to arrive even earlier for overflow parking time.
- For more information on Temple Square Hospitality, please visit templesquarehospitality.com.
UTA TRAX AND OTHER SALT LAKE CITY PARKING
- Downtown Salt Lake City parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.