WHERE TO PARK:
- Conference Center event parking will generally be available at the four major parking facilities listed on the map below.
- Parking lots become available for the event three hours before the start time of the event.
- Parking is not available at the Conference Center parking facility for any major Church event.
- Parking lots do fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
- Disability parking is located in an aboveground parking lot on West Temple Street, immediately west of the Conference Center.
- Disability patrons will need to enter West Temple Street from 200 North and head southbound. See the accompanying map.
- Disability parking may fill quickly and is not guaranteed.
IF LOTS FILL OR ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- As lots fill, or if they are not available, we encourage patrons to use the remaining overflow lots on the map.
- Please plan extra time for parking before a major Church event in the Conference Center. Patrons should expect to arrive well in advance of an event in order to find parking and be seated on time.
- For more information on Church events, please visit ChurchofJesusChrist.org/events.
UTA TRAX AND OTHER SALT LAKE CITY PARKING
- Downtown Salt Lake City parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.