WHERE TO PARK:
- Parking is available at the Conference Center parking facility. The entrance is on West Temple by the Conference Center. Enter in the center of the street.
- Parking lots do fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
PARKING HOURS AND RATE INFORMATION
- The Conference Center parking facility is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Parking is free for theater patrons. Patrons should give the name of the event or show their ticket or program as they exit.
- The regular parking rate for the Conference Center is $10.00.
- Disability stalls are located throughout the parking facility. The north elevators in the lot will bring you closest to the theater.
IF THE LOT FILLS
- If the Conference Center parking is full or is not available, a parking attendant will be at the top of the entrance to direct you to the next best available lot.
- There is a high demand for parking in June, July, August, and December. Conference Center parking fills consistently during these months. Be prepared to arrive even earlier for overflow parking time.
- For more information on Church events, please visit ChurchofJesusChrist.org/church/events/temple-square-events.
UTA TRAX AND OTHER SALT LAKE CITY PARKING
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at www.parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.