Between school, homework, activities, and chores, you may feel like there’s never enough time in the day. Sound familiar? We’ve got your back. Here are some time management tips to try.
- Make time for scripture study and prayer. It might sound crazy to add something to your to-do list in order to save time. But we promise it will help!
- Notice how much time you are giving to TV, gaming, and scrolling on your phone. It’s easy to spend more time than we realize on stuff like that.
- Create a to-do list by writing down whatever tasks you are trying to keep straight in your mind. Then focus only on what needs to be—and can be—done immediately.
- Break your day into chunks, and decide on something to do during each chunk of time. Start with whatever is most important or needs to be done urgently.
- Don’t get down on yourself for not finishing everything. Just move unfinished business to the top of the list tomorrow.
- Remember that being kind to people is more important than pretty much anything else we could do in life.
Watch this video to learn from one woman in West Africa who seems to have mastered the art of time management.