Just some of the stories in the August magazine.
Here are a few things to look for in the August 2022 For the Strength of Youth magazine:
- Meg, Reagan, and Kate describe what it’s like to worship in the Church as members of the deaf community.
- A collection of verses from the book of Psalms for all kinds of situations.
- Elder Gerrit W. Gong talks about choosing to let God prevail, and what those choices look like.
- Tips for setting healthy boundaries in relationships.
- Encouragement from Sister Rebecca L. Craven about patriarchal blessings.
Go here to read the magazine online. Then share your favorite stories with a family member or friend!