Tens of thousands of people tuned in to the most recent general conference of the Church. Were you one of them? If you were, you know each session was filled with profound, inspiring teachings from every leader who spoke. Below are some of the most popular quotes and topics from the October 2015 general conference, shared on social media.
1. Though it wasn’t a quote, the most shared piece of #LDSconf news was the announcement of three new members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles: Elder Ronald A. Rasband, Elder Gary E. Stevenson, and Elder Dale G. Renlund.
2. “Our direction is ever more important than our speed.” —Elder Larry R. Lawrence
3. “We may not see ourselves as good enough. But our Heavenly Father sees us as who we truly are and who we can become. He sees us as His sons and daughters.” —President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
4. “My dear brothers and sisters, life is not easy, nor was it meant to be. It is a time of testing and trial.” —Elder Quentin L. Cook
5. “Your responsibility now is to be worthy of the person you want to marry.” —Elder Robert D. Hales
6. “Remember that faith and doubt cannot exist in the same mind at the same time, for one will dispel the other.” —President Thomas S. Monson
7. “I testify that as we actively come unto [Christ], we can endure every temptation, every heartache, and every challenge we face.” —Elder Richard G. Scott, quoted by Elder David A. Bednar
8. “If you quit now, others will have to painfully learn what you already know.” —President Russell M. Nelson, quoting his wife Dantzel
Which quote from general conference was your favorite? Share in the comments to inspire others.