Need a boost? These 10 quotes from inspired Church leaders are the perfect pick-me-up.
1. “If I have learned anything in life, it is that we are to keep moving, keep trying—as long as we breathe! If we do, we will be surprised at how much more can still be done.” —Spencer W. Kimball
2. “Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine.” —Neal A. Maxwell
3. “Whenever we are inclined to feel burdened down with the blows of life, let us remember that others have passed the same way, have endured, and then have overcome.” —Thomas S. Monson
4. “Let us remember that through any illness or difficult challenge, there is still much in life to be hopeful about and grateful for. We are infinitely more than our limitations or our afflictions!” —Jeffrey R. Holland
5. “You can wake up every day looking forward to new adventures with hope smiling brightly before you because you have a Savior.” —Julie B. Beck
6. “Look for the sunlight through the clouds. Opportunities will eventually open to you.” —Gordon B. Hinckley
7. “We can lift ourselves and others as well when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude.” —Thomas S. Monson
8. “The next time you’re tempted to groan, you might try to laugh instead. It will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more enjoyable.” —Joseph B. Wirthlin
9. “Even if you cannot always see that silver lining on your clouds, God can, for He is the very source of the light you seek. He does love you, and He knows your fears. He hears your prayers.” —Jeffrey R. Holland
10. “Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.” —Thomas S. Monson
Which one is your favorite? Did we leave a good one out? Tell us in the comments.