Many verses in Deuteronomy encourage us to remember the Lord. And (pro tip!) repetition in the scriptures often means it’s important.
Here are some fun ways you can remember the Lord each day!
- Write in a gratitude journal. President Eyring once said he wrote about how he had seen the Lord’s hand in his life each day.1 You could do the same thing! If doing it every day seems overwhelming, try making it part of your Sabbath routine.
- Make a prayer rock. Decorate a small “prayer rock” for your room. At night, put it on the floor by your bed to remind you to pray when you wake up. Then put it on your pillow to remind you to pray before going to bed.
- Use Christ-centered decor. Put uplifting quotes, pictures, or scriptures somewhere you’ll see them every day.
- Add a reminder to your phone, if you have one. You could set reminders to read your scriptures, pray, listen to a conference talk—anything you want!
- Share with others. Next time you find a great quote or have a cool insight, share it with a friend! You can help each other remember the Lord.
What other ideas can you come up with?