Try this! (Dirt optional.)
Have you seen the other post today explaining the Parable of the Sower? It teaches us that we can help our testimony grow within our heart like a seed grows in good ground.
Here’s an activity you could do on your own or with others to explore how to create “good ground” in your heart!
- Pen or pencil
- Small open-top container (like a flowerpot, jar, or bowl)
- Cut your paper into several long strips.
- On each slip of paper, write a way you can draw closer to the Savior and nurture your testimony.
- Fold up each piece of paper and put them in your container. Put it somewhere you’ll see it often.
- Each day, reach in and pick a slip of paper. How could you try extra hard to do that good thing today?
- Find a way to celebrate your successes. You could draw plants or flowers to replace the slips of paper as you finish your goals, or do something else fun!