There are several LED indicators on the front panel of the satellite receiver that help determine the status of the satellite receiver. Below is a list of the indicators:
The SIGNAL indicator can be in one of three states; Off, On, or Flashing.
- Off - No satellite signal is found.
- Flashing - Receiver has satellite signal but is not authorized to view the current program.
- On - Receiver is authorized to view the current program.
The MENU indicator can be in one of two states; Off or On.
- Off - Receiver is not in receiver configuration menus.
- On - Receiver’s on-screen configuration menus are being displayed over the top current program.
The MUTE indicator can be in one of two states; Off or On.
- Off - Receiver's audio is not muted.
- On - Receiver's audio is muted.
The Off indicator identifies the receiver has power but is not turned on.
- The indicator is a blinking green dot on the front panel.
No Power Indicator
If there are no LED indicators on the receiver’s front panel, this indicates it’s not powered on or receiving power from the power source.
Channel Number Indicator
The Channel number indicator identifies the channel the receiver is currently receiving, or the last channel received before signal was lost.
A list of channels per region with associated language pairings is found here: Worldwide Language Pairing & Channel Assignment