These instructions explain how to change the filtering policy applied to a standard meetinghouse firewall solution using Technology Manager (TM). The firewall must already be activated through Technology Manager and connected to the internet for the filtering change to be applied. Firewall activation instructions are available here.
Note: The following instructions are based on Technology Manager (TM) access rights for a Stake Technology Specialist. Those accessing TM with a different calling or employee role may have different access rights.
- Log into https://tm.lds.org.
- The TM dashboard homepage will display all the buildings assigned to your stake, along with active firewalls and satellite receivers associated to each property.
- Click the serial number of the desired firewall to access the firewall details.
- In the firewall details click the “Tools” tab.
- In the firewall tools tab you will find the Internet Filtering Policy tool. This tool provides the following for the selected firewall:
- Current filtering policy
- Date the filtering policy was last changed
- The ability to provide feedback related to each filtering policy for review
- To change the filtering policy applied to the selected firewall, click on the blue square and slide it to the desired policy. After selecting the desired policy, click the continue button.
- A popup confirmation window will appear after clicking continue. If you would like to proceed with the change, click continue. If you applied the wrong policy, click cancel.