The Cash Balance & History page is accessible for the cardholder and proxy roles. From the home page, click Card Services.
From the Card Services page, click Cash Balance & History.*
*If you do not have the Cash Balance & History tile, you can add it as follows:
1. Click the actions list (the three-lines icon), and click Personalize Homepage.
2. Click Add Tile in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click Global Card Services.
4. Click Cash Balance & History.
5. Click Save.
Once you click the Cash Balance & History tile, your own outstanding cash balance will display. If you wish to view the cash balance of a cardholder for whom you are proxy:
1. Click the drop-down arrow next to your name (in the upper left-hand corner).
2. Click Change Employee.
3. Click the cardholder name.
The balance page will show the approved balance, applied balance, currency code, and last zero-out date.
- Approved Balance: The sum of cash withdrawals minus the sum of approved cash reconciliation entries. This is the balance used for compliance purposes.
- Applied Balance: The sum of cash withdrawals minus the sum of applied cash reconciliation entries, regardless of approval status.
- Currency Code: The currency of the balance. Multiple lines will be listed if there are balances in multiple currencies.
- Last Zero Out Date: The date that the cash balance was last at zero, accounting only for approved cash reconciliation entries.
Click any data field to view the list of transactions that make up the balance:
The total number of rows (transactions) that make up the balance will be displayed in the upper right-hand corner.
- Transaction Date: The date that the transaction occurred, or the date on the receipt.
- Post/Entry Date: The date that the cash withdrawal was posted or the cash reconciliation transaction was saved.
- Approval Date: The date that the transaction was approved in CARD.
- Trans Type: ATM (cash withdrawal) or cash usage (cash reconciliation).
- Merchant: The vendor name.
- Description: Transaction comment.
- Amount: The amount on the receipt.
- Curr: The original currency.
- Running Total
You can click any data element to view the accounting details for that transaction.