Broadcast schedules for designated Church events are available at events.lds.org. Click the name of the event. Scroll down to the information for stake technology specialists. Then click the broadcast schedule link.
Broadcast schedules include the following information:
- Date and time of the live broadcast.
- Available languages.
- Available broadcast methods such as the Church satellite system or internet streaming.
- Available rebroadcasts or online archives.
- Guidelines or restrictions on recording.
- Other details such as closed captioning.