Savior of the World 2010 Performances
The musical production Savior of the World, based on scriptural accounts of the birth and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, will return to the Conference Center Theater for the Christmas season. The show features a cast of talented actors, singers, and musicians sharing testimony through drama and song of the divine mission of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Savior of the world.
According to the director, “the purpose of this production is to testify of Jesus Christ. During the Christmas season, Savior of the World provides a meaningful opportunity for all to remember His birth and Resurrection and renew their devotion to Him.” The production, presented in the state-of-the-art Conference Center Theater, features a beautiful soundtrack.
There will be a special performance for those who are deaf and blind (and their families and friends) on December 4, 2010, at 2:00 p.m., with theatrical translation (ASL), closed captions, ADA assisted listening, and descriptive narration provided. Translation will also be available for those who are both deaf and blind. When ordering tickets, please inform the agent about which of these services you are requesting.
- Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 26, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 27, 2010, 2:00 p.m. Matinee
- Saturday, November 27, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 2, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 3, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 4, 2010, 2:00 p.m. Special Needs Matinee
- Saturday, December 4, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 9, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 10, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11, 2010, 2:00 p.m. Matinee
- Saturday, December 11, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 23, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 30, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 31, 2010, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 1, 2011, 2:00 p.m. Matinee
- Saturday, January 1, 2011, 7:30 p.m.
All performances will be held in the Conference Center Theater.
Tickets are required for this event.
Seating will be general admission. Therefore, guests are encouraged to arrive early as seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 19, 2010, tickets can be obtained over the Internet at ChurchofJesusChrist.org/events or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457.
Based on availability, tickets can be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center Wednesday, October 20, 2010.
The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Evening performance tickets are $8.00 and matinee performances are $5.00.
There is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the cost of each ticket purchased over the Internet.
There are no refunds or exchanges.
Children ages eight and older are welcome at all performances. No babies, please.
Ambulatory seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographing and audio or video recording any portion of the production is strictly prohibited.
Sunday dress is encouraged.
Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. On the day of each performance, free parking is available under the Conference Center by showing your event ticket to the parking attendant.
The Conference Center Theater doors will open 60 minutes before each performance start time. Ticket holders are requested to be in their seats no later than 10 minutes before the performance begins. The length of the performance is approximately two hours.