First Presidency Christmas Devotional
Church members and their friends are cordially invited to view the satellite broadcast of the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. The program will originate from the Conference Center on Sunday, December 5, 2010, at 6:00 p.m. MST. This devotional will include Christmas messages from the First Presidency and music by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square.
This devotional will also be available on various broadcast, cable, satellite, and Internet television stations and broadcast, satellite, and Internet radio stations throughout the world, including Mormon Channel HD Radio. Check local program listings for availability in your area, or visit Mormon Channel, or BYU Broadcasting for more information.
Full print versions of the devotional addresses will be available on ChurchofJesusChrist.org on Wednesday, December 8, along with video segments from the devotional. Audio archives will be available on Friday, December 10.
Tickets are no longer available. See below for information on standby seating.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats one half hour before the event start time. Standby seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate of Temple Square.
- For this event, admission to the Conference Center is limited to those ages eight and older. No babies, please.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available for this event.
- Language translation headsets are available for this event.
- Best dress is requested.
- Those attending this event are advised that cameras, recording devices, backpacks, food, and beverages are not allowed in the Conference Center.
- Those attending the event should consider seasonal traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- On the day of the event, the Conference Center doors will open at 4:30 p.m. The length of the devotional is approximately 60 minutes.