8 Ways to Watch April 2019 General Conference
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints invites people around the world to participate in general conference this weekend and enjoy messages of inspiration and guidance from living prophets and apostles and other Church leaders.
Saturday, April 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. MDT: Saturday morning general session
2:00 p.m.: Saturday afternoon general session
6:00 p.m.:General priesthood session for all Aaronic and Melchizedek Priesthood holders
Sunday, April 7, 2019
10:00 a.m.: Sunday morning general session
2:00 p.m.: Sunday afternoon general session
8 ways to participate
Here are eight ways that you can participate in the April 2019 general conference April 6-7:
1. In person
- Attend the live satellite or Internet broadcast in your meetinghouse. Check with your leaders to determine when and where it will be shown. For broadcast times and options, see the satellite broadcast details. To find a meetinghouse anywhere in the world, visit maps.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Attend the live event in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City. See ticket information.
All sessions will be streamed live on ChurchofJesusChrist.org in 27 languages. Some languages will appear on the home page of ChurchofJesusChrist.org and others will appear on the language pages.
Live video is available in American Sign Language, Cantonese, English (including closed captioned), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (including closed captioned), Russian, and Spanish (including closed captioned).
|BYUtv.org and BYUtv International|
Live video and audio in English.
Live video is available in Cantonese, English (including closed captioned), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (including closed captioned), Russian, and Spanish (including closed captioned).
Closed captions are available at ChurchofJesusChrist.org in English, Spanish, and Portuguese by choosing the CC button on the Media Player (Flash). Closed captions are also available in English on Apple iOS devices by going to the video settings on the device and turning on closed captions.
3. Mobile apps
Mormon Channel mobile app
Video and audio in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Video and audio in English.
Video and audio in Spanish and Portuguese.
|Mormon Channel on Roku|
Video in Cantonese, English (including closed captioned), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (including closed captioned), Russian, and Spanish (including closed captioned). (Search for general conference under the “Spiritual” category.) Available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Canada.
|Local TV||Check local program listings for availability in your area or visit bonneville.info or KSL.com.|
Audio is available through various radio stations, including Mormon Channel HD Radio, KSL Radio, BYU Radio (online and SiriusXM), and Internet radio stations throughout the world. For listings, visit bonneville.info.
6. Social Media
- Follow official Church and leaders’ social media accounts for more inspiration during general conference weekend and throughout the rest of the year.
- At your convenience, watch cached video streams of full sessions available immediately after each session. Divisions into individual talk and music segments in many languages will begin appearing after 8 hours and will be completed within 24 hours of the broadcast on conference.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, podcasts, iTunes, and YouTube.
- Video and audio is available on conference.ChurchofJesusChrist.org in over 80 languages and on the Mormon Channel in iTunes (in many languages) within 8 hours of the broadcast.
- Read the text of conference addresses in English at conference.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and in the Gospel Library app a few days after conference. Text in other languages will be posted in the following weeks.
- Read all conference talks online in the digital May issues of the May Ensign and Liahona magazines. The digital May issues of the New Era and the Friend also contain conference messages and features.
- Find more detailed information about when general conference addresses will be available in video, audio, and text formats.
8. Physical copies
You can read and study general conference messages several weeks following general conference.
- Study the conference talks in the printed issues of the May Ensign and Liahona magazines. May issues of the New Era and the Friend also contain conference messages and features. You can also subscribe to get extra conference issues of the Ensign and Liahona.
- Subscribe to have DVDs and audio CDs of conference sessions automatically sent to you.)