Family, friends, and associates from around the world are invited to join in a celebration of President Russell M. Nelson’s 95th birthday on Friday, September 6, at 8:00 p.m. mountain daylight time at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City.
Acclaimed performers and distinguished guests will provide musical performances, personal tributes, and tender insights into the life, ministry, and service of President Nelson.
Additional details about performers, speakers, and guests will be announced in the coming weeks. Free tickets for this event will be available on ChurchofJesusChrist.org beginning July 30 at 9:00 a.m. and will be limited to two tickets per individual.
- Free tickets are required for this event, with a limit of two tickets per request.
- There is an age limit of eight years and older.
- On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, tickets may be obtained over the internet or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets may be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center. The ticket office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Patrons without tickets are encouraged to join the standby line by the flagpole on Temple Square for last-minute seating, which is often available.
- Seating will be general admission.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- For this event in the Conference Center, admission is open to those ages eight (8) and older.
- Ambulatory seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Event venues will not be accepting or storing any personal items. Large bags, backpacks, and packages are prohibited. Small bags and purses will be allowed into the event but will be screened.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- The Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the performance start time.
- The length of the performance is approximately 90 minutes.