Tickets Required (On sale October 29th)
The Christmas Devotional will feature the Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square. Speakers will be chosen from among the leaders of the Church.
- Free tickets are required for this event. There is a limit of six (6) tickets per person.
- On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, tickets may be obtained over the internet or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m. MDT.
- Tickets may also be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center.
- The ticket office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- No exchanges.
- Seating will be general admission by section.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- For this event in the Conference Center admission is open to those ages eight (8) and older.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Service dogs are not allowed in venues where meetings and events are being broadcast or recorded. Ushers will direct you to overflow viewing rooms where your service dog is allowed.
- Large cameras with detachable lens are not permitted. Photographs and personal recordings are not permitted during the meeting or performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Cell phones, tablets, and similar electronic devices are allowed during the event. Laptops are prohibited.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls. Water is allowed in clear, plastic water bottles only.
- Weapons are not permitted in performance halls.
- Event venues will not be accepting or storing any personal items. Large bags, backpacks, and packages are prohibited. Small bags and purses will be allowed into the event but will be screened.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- The Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the event start time.
- The length of this event is approximately 75 minutes.
- Patrons without tickets are invited to stand by for last-minute seating. The standby line will form at the north gate on Temple Square approximately two hours prior to the scheduled event start time.